What we put in our mouths throughout the day not only impacts how we feel in a yoga class, but also impacts all areas of our life, including our self-worth, weight, mood, energy, sleep, health, immune system response, etc. Foods high in sugar can wreak havoc on our bodies and can play a detrimental role in our quality of life.
Sugar is not inherently bad, our body needs sugar to function. Health problems can occur from over consumption of sugar, and foods high in sugar. We live in a culture that is totally sugar addicted and sugar brainwashed. The average American today consumes 180 pounds of sugar per year, compared to 90 pounds of sugar per year a hundred years ago, and 4 pounds of sugar per year three hundred years ago!
What Will I Get From This Workshop?
KNOWLEDGE... that can permanantly change your relationship with sugar, high sugar foods, and improve your health in a way like never before. Health Coach Nadia will cover...
- how over-consumption of sugar affects our health
- why we are driven to sugar in the first place (stress, emotions)
- what healthy foods can fully satisfy your sweet cravings in a healthy way
- how to better support healthy food choices for yourself and your family
- and much more
- Kick sugar cravings to the curb
- Release stubborn weight
- Have more energy throughout the day
- Boost mental clarity and productivity
- Have clear skin
- Improve digestion
- Increase immunity
- Balance your hormones
You can sign up online here or at the studio lobby.
Please pre-register, space is limited.
Send questions about registration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send questions about the seminar itself to email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you soon!
~ Ian & Nadia