In consideration of my ongoing enrollment as a Detroit Bikram student, I agree:
1) I am in good physical health and I am able to do a reasonable variety of activity, including bending, stretching, balancing, lifting and resistance exercises. I understand that Bikram Yoga classes (60 and 90 min) are practiced in a room heated to approximately 105°F and 50% humidity. It is my responsibility to prepare for each class by using my common sense: I will remain hydrated; avoid drugs, alcohol, narcotics and fasting before class; dress in light, breathable fabrics; and rest when I feel dizzy or nauseous.
2) I understand that it is my responsibility to inform the teacher of any injury, surgery or other conditions (such as pregnancy, high or low blood pressure, heart disease) that I have that might subject me to a higher risk of injury. I understand that if I have any such conditions and choose to do the practice, I do so at my own risk, whether or not I have informed the teacher of the condition.
3) I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of and willing to assume the risks and hazards involved. I will not hold you, your partners, employees or instructors responsible for any injury or damage that I may suffer as a result of participating in the program. I agree to be responsible for the full cost of any medical treatment that may result from participating in this program.
4) Unlimited packages are valid only for the amount of time specified and are non-transferable. Class series cards are valid for a limited period from the date of purchase (see expiration dates with package prices). All amounts paid for participation in Bikram Yoga classes are non-refundable. Refunds, if any, are entirely subject to the discretion of the Bikram Yoga.
5) I agree that the studio is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class, nor is the studio responsible for lost and found items.